Tour itinerary can be seen below.
• Arrive in Tehran airport around midnight and meet your guide in arrivals before transferring to your hotel. Hotel is booked from 2pm.
• Today we will have a full day tour of Tehran.
• Morning tour of Tehran.
• In the afternoon we depart for Kashan where we will stay overnight.
• After breakfast, tour Kashan. We will visit the Fin Garden, Abbasian House, Bazaar and Soltan Hammam.
• After the tour, drive to Esfahan, where we will stay for the next two nights.
• Full-day tour of Esfahan, visiting Iman Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Ali Qapu palace and Imam Mosque.
• Half-day tour of Esfahan, touring Chehel Sotun palace, the ancient bazaar, Sio Se Pol Bridge, Khaju Bridge and Jame mosque.
• In the afternoon, we drive to Yazd.
• After breakfast, tour Yazd. The city is over five thousand years old, and home to Zoroastrianism—one of the oldest organised religions. Architecturally, Yazd is unique. We will see this uniqueness at the Amir Chakhmaq complex, the water museum, Jame mosque, the Old District, Dolat Abad garden and the Zoroastrian fire temple.
• Morning tour of Yazd, diving deeper into this exciting city.
• Depart for Shiraz in the afternoon.
• Visit the ancient city of Persepolis in the morning, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. This city was the capital of the Persian Empire during the Achaemenian era. The vast site covers over 125,000 square metres and comprises reception halls, private palaces, a royal treasury and fortifications.
• Continue onwards to Naghsh-e-Rostam, the Achaemenid Royal Necropolis, where we can see the remains of Achaemenid palaces and edifices.
• Return to Shiraz in the afternoon for a tour of the city.
• Complete our tour of Shiraz. We will visit the Pink Mosque, the Holy Shrine of Shah Cheragh, Karim Khan Citadel, Eram Garden and Narenjestan House.
• Afterwards, the tour ends.
• You can either depart home from Shiraz, or we can help arrange a domestic flight back to Tehran for approximately £65.
Please note that there are currently visa restrictions in place for UK , US and Canadian citizens. We require you to submit your documents to us 4 months in advance to ensure time to obtain your visa authorisations. There are also travel restrictions in place for UK , US and Canadian citizens, being required to be accompanied by a guide at all times, which means there is no flexibility on the itinerary.
Also, due to sanctions we are not able to take payments for Iran through our accounts.