- Connect in Luanda for a domestic flight to Cabinda.
- For those joining directly from our Congo tour, we will depart Pointe Noire in the morning and cross into the exclave of Cabinda.
- Drive south to the the city of Cabinda where we take a short tour and then stay overnight.
- For those who would like to skip Cabinda, there is the option to stay in Luanda today and wait for the group to arrive the following day.
- We will take an early morning flight to Luanda where we'll join with group members who are joining in the capital.
- Walk along the corniche before taking a tour of the UNESCO heritage site of San Miguel Fortress. It now houses a military museum and contains murals and statues created by North Korea artists.
- Afterwards we will visit the Agostinho Neto Mausoleum and the Money museum before soaking up the atmosphere of Angola's Carnival Day.
- Today we take the long road east towards Malanje Province where we will arrive late afternoon.
- Evening at leisure.
- Early morning rise to walk to the Kalandul viewpoint. Afterwards we trek to the bottom of Africa's third biggest waterfall.
- In the afternoon we will visit the smaller Musseleje Falls where it's possible to swim, before visiting the Black Stones of Pungo Andongo; a series of monolitic rock formations
- After breakfast we take the road west back to the capital city of Luanda.
- Rest of day at leisure.
- After breakfast we will visit the Luanda craft market with it's huge array of jewelery and masks.
- We then venture south to Kissama National Park. Here we will take a safari where we'll have the chance to see monkeys, zebra, giraffes, buffalo and occasionally elephants. The landscape is made up of savannah grasslands, dense vegetation, and picturesque Baobab forests.
- Return to Luanda in the late afternoon.
- Today the tour ends we'll be transferred to the airport. For anyone with an evening flight we will offer and additional tour to Cemitério de Navios, aka shipwreck beach.
Please note a local payment of €60 is required on arrival for those taking the Cabinda to Luanda flight.